Monday 23 June 2014

Introduction to Daisychains16...

Hi, 
So here I am writing my first ever post on this blog and as a way to start it off, the first post is going to be questions and answers all about me, so that you all can get to know a bit more!  

What is your name? 
My name is Tayla!!

When is your birthday? 
My Birthday is on the 1st of August! 

What is your favourite makeup brand?
My favourite makeup brand has got to be Rimmel London but I do also like Collection makeup too! 

What is your favourite clothes shop? 
One of my all time favourite clothes shops is New look which I am always shopping in! I just love the clothes and can guarantee that I will always see something I like every time I go in there! 

Best skin care product?
A skin care brand that I feel really works well on my skin is the simple skin care brand. All the products contain all natural ingredients!

Okay, so there is a little bit about me and the things I like! 
From now on I will be posting very regularly things like reviews, makeup, fashion, tutorials and more! 

Don't forget to follow me on...

0 comments:

Post a Comment