Sunday 29 June 2014

June favourites!

So, as this is my first favourites of the month post, just a post full of products that I have been loving in a month! 
My first favourite of the month is this toner by Nivea
I find this toner is really refreshing and leaves my skin feeling smooth and clean, I use it twice a day applied to a cotton pad.
This toner is available from most drugstores, boots and Superdrug for example. The actual price of this product is £3.59 Here which is however I bought it at that price at Superdrug!

My second favourite of the month is this hair oil by matrix.
This hair oil can be applied to damp and dry hair, I tend to apply it to my hair whilst it is damp before I blow-dry it, it leaves my hair feeling super soft and silky feeling which I have been loving! 
This brand is sold in salons, and I have found it Here on the Matrix website but I'm not sure where it is sold!

My third and final favourite of the month is the sugar crush body scrub by soap and glory.

I am loving this product as my skin is quite dry at the moment and it gently removes dead skin cells leaving my skin smooth!
This product is £8 from boots which can be found Here


What are your favourites this month? Comment below!


Don't forget to follow me on...

0 comments:

Post a Comment