Wednesday 25 June 2014

Blondes! Brighten up your day...

Leo Bancroft shampoo and conditioner £4 each

As all blondes know, after a while blonde hair can become dull and brassy. To help combat this Leo Bancroft has developed a blonde shampoo and conditioner which claims to 'Neutralise stubborn brassy tones and produce brilliant shine'.

After using this product myself, in my own opinion I have found that the product combats brassy tones and leaves my hair in great condition. 
I use this product a couple of times a month to refresh my hair, however it can be used as an everyday shampoo and conditioner. 

The product is sold exclusively at Tesco's at £4 each bottle, the shampoo can be found Here and the conditioner Here  on Tesco's website and is also available in store.

Alternatively if you're not a blonde but would like to find a shampoo and conditioner to suit your hair the full Leo Bancroft range is Here .


Don't forget to follow me on...

0 comments:

Post a Comment