Thursday 31 March 2016

Sunkissed Sculpt & Glow | Review

Sunkissed Sculpt & Glow Kit
 Today I have a review of a relatively new product from Sunkissed, their 'Sculpt & Glow*' Contour kit £4.99. 
I have tried a bronzer by Sunkissed before, which I already have a review up of on my blog (you can find it here) so was excited to try out this new product. 
Sunkissed Sculpt & Glow Kit
Firstly the kit comes with a 'Sculpt' shade, used for contouring and a 'Glow' shade, used for highlighting. 
The contour shade is perfect for using to define cheek bones, the sides of your nose and jaw line. Unlike some contour products, this adds depth to your face without the usual orange tinge.

The highlight shade is used to highlight cheek and brow bones for a brighter, uplifted look. Some highlights have a chunky glitter finish, which can be unnatural for everyday use but I love this highlight as it has a natural shimmer that is find more suitable.


Overall I love this little contour kit, it's very affordable, the two shades are great and it has a sleek and compact design! 

Do you have a favourite contour palette/kit? If so what is it?! 
Let me know below in the comments.

0 comments:

Post a Comment