Wednesday 14 January 2015

Recent beauty buys!

Hello again, 
Today I am going to be posting about some products that I have recently bought, letting you know how much they cost and my view on them. Hope you enjoy!

The first product I recently bought was the Miss Sporty 'So clear' translucent powder £2.99. I originally bought this product because of the low price for a powder but since actually using the product I like the fact that it is good to use on teenage skin. The only thing I find with this product, is that it doesn't keep my skin matte for up to 7 hours like it states on the packaging and usually starts wearing off after an hour or two.

The next product was the 'Crystal Shine' finishing oil by Schwarzkopf £5.49. Recently due to the colder weather and heating being on, I have noticed my hair isn't as shiny as it could be. I like the scent of this hair oil, it doesn't weigh my hair down and has lasted well so far. 


The next product was the 'smoothing cleansing lotion' by Garnier £2.99. I have used the Nivea cleansing lotion before but decided to try this. It is quite a thin lotion, meaning it spreads easily and it also removes waterproof mascara which is great. If I was to choose which cleanser I like out of this one and the Nivea one, I would choose the Nivea one just because it seemed to removed more makeup in one go when I used it before.

The next product was the 'Wake Me Up' foundation by Rimmel £8.99. I have used this product in the past but have only recently come back to using it. I bought the foundation in the shade 'Ivory 100' which was the lightest shade I could find at the time but after looking online I have found they do the foundation in 'light porcelain, which I would rather have bought. Since using the foundation I have found that throughout the day the foundation seems to turn to more orange and is too dark for my light skin tone. However this foundation makes your skin appear more 'Awake' and has a dewy finish.

The next product was the 'Hide The Blemish' concealer by Rimmel £3.99. This wasn't actually the concealer I wanted originally however my mum picked me up the wrong one from Rimmel's range! However i have still been using it since and have found that It is a creamy concealer, easy to blend and gives a slightly 'highlighted' look to the skin meaning it's great to use under eyes and doesn't crease too much unlike other stick concealer's out there on the market.

And the last product was the 'Colour Tattoo' in Eternal pink by Maybelline £4.99. This product is a Cream Gel eye shadow meaning it's really blend-able, lasts a long time and has a gorgeous shimmer to it. There isn't really anything I could fault with this product, a definite must have.

(All prices were correct at the time online from Superdrug).

Don't forget to follow me on...

1 comment:

  1. The eyeshadow looks beautiful and i've heard great things about the foundation. Great haul x

    OhjustAlice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete